Virtual classes will be robust and not “shortcut” the program but will provide instruction and opportunity for interaction to help each child fulfill the requirements and grow stronger in their Christian faith. It is important that the P.R.A.Y. awards be offered in connection with a pastor and local congregation. Here are the general guidelines.
- All participants must have their own original Student Workbooks.
- Students must answer all questions, complete the activity [GAMEBox/Pizza/Scrapbook/etc.], and complete service projects at home.
- Young people must have a final review with the pastor.
Parents & Guardians
- A parent/guardian must attend all sessions with their child(ren).
- Adults may choose to complete the Adult Mentor Workbook alongside their child(ren).
- Adults must complete an online Youth Registration for each child upon completion of the requirements and order recognition items for their uniforms.